The Digital Localization Specialist must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- A high/native level of English, speaking a second language to a fluent level is a plus
- Culturally sensitive and the ability to work well with a diverse team
- Familiar with ticketing systems and SLA Compliance (Workfront knowledge is a plus)
- Experience managing content for a global audience preferred.
- High degree of ownership and accountability.
- Balance multiple projects, assignments, and launches simultaneously within a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities adapting well to rapidly changing, time-constrained launch schedules
- Ability to work with technical staff to communicate issues.
- CMS Technical understanding or Project Management skills is a plus
- 2+ years of content management, strategy, localization and/or technology.
- Ability to quality review and/or translate a minimum of 2,000 words a day
- Understands the language nuisances between source markets (i.e. French Canada vs. France vs. Belgium) and can adapt translated text accordingly
- Fluent speaker of additional language(s)
- Excellent working knowledge of industry leading translations/localization technology (i.e. SDL Trados, Translations.com GlobalLink Suite of Products).
- Previously worked in a multi-lingual, multi-brand content management process, across markets and channels.
- Working with leading web or enterprise content management systems (e.g. SDL Tridion)
- Fluent in Microsoft products and online tools