• Knowledge of Lingo and Articulate a plus
• Degree in translation a plus.
• Native English and Italian/French/German or Spanish speaker - knowledge of the structure and content of the English and Italian/French/German/Spanish languages including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Previous experience as a proof-reader of professional translations would be a plus.
• Be able to produce work of a high standard on a consistent basis and have strong organizational skills and time management skills.
• A good grasp of MS Office and good communication skills (spoken and written) are also mandatory;
• Acute attention to detail, spelling and grammar.
• Strong team player, who will prove flexible and motivated, as well as keen to learn.
• Ability to support multiple projects and maintain professionalism in all situations, especially under tight deadlines.
• Excellent listening, retention and note taking skills to maintain a high level of accuracy.
LANGUAGES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
Fluent English and Native/Fluent German or French or Italian or Spanish.