· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in localization/translation projects
· Familiarity with localization platforms, file formats and CAT tools. (Preferred MemoQ)
· Experience dealing with translators
· High attention to detail
· Able to work in simultaneous projects dealing with multiple vendors
· Team player: Collaborating and sharing knowledge to accomplish personal and team results.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (localization or translation related studies)
· Fluency in English is mandatory. A good command of Spanish is desirable. Fluency in one or more other languages a plus.
· Highly developed computer skills (MS Office)