Outstanding Teacher wanted for an exceptional school! The Petchey Academy is seeking to appoint dynamic, pioneering and entrepreneurial staff to work at this academy, where there are good opportunities for career advancement supported by strong CPD. We are currently recruiting for a Teacher of Spanish.
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- You will be an excellent, enthusiastic and experienced classroom practitioner with the ability to teach Spanish across all Key Stages
- The ability to motivate pupils to achieve excellent examination results, - The ability to enthuse students with a love of languages
- The desire to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent classroom management skills, organisational and ICT skills.
- Enjoy working in a challenging but highly rewarding environment and be flexible in response to the day-today requirements of a large, busy academy.