Spanish/French/Italian Cruise Sales Consultant
At Planet Cruise we pride ourselves on our first-hand knowledge and cruise holiday experience. Our cruise team have set sail to hundreds of destinations on board cruise ships great and small.
We are an award-winning agency, recognised by customers and industry partners for continuing to deliver quality services and continuing our investment in the latest technology and tools to help you succeed. We are committed to nurturing talent and creating opportunities.
Independently owned and run, the company is diverse, friendly and fun. We provide ongoing training and support from our extensive in-house team paired with educational trips away so you can experience the products for yourself.
About the Role:
Italian, Spanish, or French Cruise Sales Consultant:
Due to our recent and on-going phenomenal growth, we are looking for agents to join our International Sales Team on a full time basis. You will need to be fluent in either Italian, Spanish or French along with English.
Do you have travel experience? Are you service and sales driven? Can you work well under pressure?
The right mind-set is essential.
Sound like you? Come and join our success story.
• Deliver a high level of customer service by: Using positive language and engage with each customer when presenting cruise options to lead them to the best option for their holiday.
• Recognise opportunities to upsell, cross sell and promote products to maximise sales whilst giving the customer the ultimate cruise experience.
• Meet and exceed monthly KPI’s.
• Take ownership of your customer’s experience on the phone or via email.
• To adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures, including Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities, Data Protection, Code of Conduct, Security, IT and Internal Control Financial Regulations.
• Previous travel sales experience or within a call centre.
• Strong verbal, written and listening skills.
• Effective persuasiveness, influence and negotiation skills.
• Entrepreneurial and a Team player.
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Good planning and organisation skills.
• Passionate about your customers and target driven.
Why work for Planet cruise:
• The UK’s #1 Independent Cruise Specialist Online Travel Agency.
• Travel employer of the year 2016 – WorkAdvisor and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in The UK 2017 - City A. M.
• Career Development and progression with the company.
• Vibrant offices with Friendly & Approachable Environment in Portsmouth and Wimbledon.
If you have the relevant skillset, you are ready for the journey and want to work in an environment that will challenge and reward you every day then apply now with an up to date CV
Please be aware that this role is based in London, you should only apply if you are within a commutable distance or are willing to relocate for the role.