· Spanish native level
· Able to work from English and German (Must)
· Educated to degree level, preferably in Language Studies, Translation, Interpreting or Communication, or related fields such as Philology, Journalism, Public Relations, etc.
· Fully-functional oral and written communication skills in English
· Highly motivated to learn, develop and grow
· Knowledge of CAT tools
· Customer and business oriented
· Curious, flexible across multiple tasks
· Some previous experience with language related tasks, such as translation, proof-reading, editing, content creation or interpreting desirable
· Ability to prioritize, work towards deadlines
· Ability to take initiative and produce results, as well as to collaborate effectively with a diverse team
We look forward to receiving your application in English.