Education and Experience
· University or college degree.
· 2 years experience in teaching SSL, or equivalent university preparation (equivalent to a minimum of 600 hours).
· Current Spanish as a second language’s Certificate with appropriate subject area endorsement(s) (minimum of 60 hours).
· Billingual in English, preferred.
· Current authorization to work in Spain - Candidates must have such authorization by their first day of employment.
Current trends and practices in education
Techniques to motivate student learning via inquiry, discussion, and application of knowledge