A. Key Responsibilities & Corresponding Tasks
I. CURRICULUM PLANNING:
1. Have a clear understanding of the contents to be delivered to the learners and the progression of different concepts across grades.
2. Make detailed lesson plans for the concepts to be delivered in a format prescribed by the program.
3. Have a deep understanding of their learners, their learning styles and their pace of learning.
4. Incorporate different learning methodologies, medium and methods to accommodate children with different learning styles and pace of learners.
5. Provide various entry points to a particular concept to enable Children to understand the single concept in different ways.