Spanish Speaking Advertising Sales Planner
Are you a Spanish speaker? Do you have advertising sales planning experience?
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in a vibrant/target driven office environment?
Stop right there! We may have the perfect role for you.
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading travel review company and are looking for an experienced sales planner with fluent Spanish.
This is a temp role expected to last at least until October and would be paid at 13. 84 an hour basic rate 20% sales bonus
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic digital advertising sales planning coordinator for their sales team.
The role would entail managing agency relationships and assisting in the entire sales process.
Ideally candidates will be very detail oriented and will thrive in a deadline oriented environment. To be successful candidates will need to have a good working knowledge of the online sales process.
If you are looking to grow your online advertising experience within an exciting and dynamic organisation - look no further! This would be a great opportunity to advance your career in advertising sales.
- Work closely with Sales Managers to provide planning support and post-sale account management to clients
- Working closely with Ad Operations team to monitor status of campaigns in order to ensure full impression delivery.
- Collaborate with Research team to pull site data and competitive analysis
Ideally candidates will have:
- 1-2 years of experience preferred at a major online publisher or agency
- Analytical skills
- An understanding of DART, Comscore, Microsoft Office would be beneficial to the role
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
A little more about the office and the team:
Display Sales Advertising team is comprised of 3 parts:
Level you would start on the team:
- Associate Sales Planner
Given the nature of this role candidates must be fluent in Spanish and English.
If you feel you are suitable for the role and are looking for an exciting new role in advertising sales planning please send your CV in WORD format to c. grosvenor@eurolondon. com
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.