Descripción del empleo
Macmillan Education provides world class content in the most relevant, engaging and flexible formats to support students, teachers and institutions through a lifetime of learning. Macmillan Education produces content for English Language Teaching (ELT) and for Schools curricula around the world. Whilst Palgrave Higher Education develops and distributes textbooks, e-books and interactive e-learning resources primarily for University-level students.
Are you an organised person who enjoys planning and supporting different teams with administrative duties? Do you enjoying liaising and working with external customers? We are looking for an Assistant to provide administrative support to our Strategy and Market Research area. This is a temporary position for 1 year.
Some of the key tasks of the role are:
• To provide administrative and planning support for a wide range of different research projects for the both Spain and Western Europe markets. (i.e. arranging schools visits, organising focus groups, offering supporting for on-line questionnaires, as well as compiling information about the Market etc.)
• To work in collaboration with the Business Development and Business Intelligence teams to support them in administrative and logisitic duties.
• To Support in updating the teachers database and ensuring internal records and CRMs are correctly completed within deadlines.
• To analyse, translate and summarise BOE and other official documents and share with different departments to ensure all stakeholders have all the necessary information they need to make informed decisions.
• 2 years´experience in administrative roles
• Bilingual English and Spanish
• Experience managing CRMs and databases
• Pedagogical and publishing knowledge
• Excellent communication and team work skills
We offer in return a competitive salary package and some flexible benefits, a working-balance environment, meal vouchers, 22 annual leave entitlement and the opportunity of working within a multinational prestigious company.