• The motif must symbolise the ITD theme, Finding the words for a world in crisis.
• The ITD theme must be included both in English and French, or with the option of combining the two FIT official languages with one or several local languages.
• The FIT logo as well as a copyright indication must be included. The FIT logo can be downloaded from the FIT website.
• The poster must be submitted as a high-resolution pdf file that can be published online or printed in up to A2 format, as well as in jpg format at 300 dpi and 100 dpi.
• The poster must be suitable for use around the world and localisable, i.e. it must include no other text than the theme and must have all fonts embedded in the file so that local language versions can be printed.
The FIT ITD Prize consists of CHF 500 together with a commemorative certificate.
The winner will be listed in the ITD section of the FIT website and FIT will produce a press release on the winning entry and the designer.
The design will be used in FIT correspondence and social media, and all FIT member organisations are encouraged to use the design in conjunction with their ITD events.
Entries must be submitted by 15 July 2020 to the FIT Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).