German Speaking Graduates £25-30,000 pa
Looking for German Speaking Graduates!!!! £24-30k pa
I am now working with a financial institution that is everything but traditional. If you want to join a company that is helping small business with their finances and want to put your finance/business degree to use, apply today!
As mentioned this is anything but a traditional company therefore you will be working in a smart and casual environment with great benefits such as company retreats, active clubs, office yoga, enhanced parental leave, stock options, attendance to tech conferences and many more.
There are many type of roles for candidates with the right qualification and experience with negotiable salaries between £24,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
Send us your CV if you are:
* Native German speaker
* Fluent in English with excellent written and spoken communications skills
* Master's or Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or similar
* Knowledge and interest in Fin-tech Attentive to detail and have an analytical mindset Familiar with financial documents (German market)
* Internships or work experience in the financial sector
* A smart, fun and internationally diverse team (over 35 nationalities).
* Company retreats in great locations - at least two per year in places like the French Alps and by the Spanish seaside
* A really lovely office in central London
* Pool, ping pong, Foosball tables and tournaments, morning yoga and an ever-growing number of active clubs (you can set up your own!) - such as climbing, chess, cycling, football, running, boxing, etc
* Regular novelty perks such as free massages, which can be proposed by anyone in the team
* Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
* Cycle-to-work scheme for great value bikes
* Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
* Enhanced maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
* Stock options for all employees
* 25 days holiday a year, plus Bank holidays and birthday off (total of 34 days)
* Paid volunteering days off to support your preferred charities
* Additional leave for travelling or to study, outside of your holiday allowance
If you are interested please contact me on 020 7029 3799 or send me your CV to j. fontanarosa@eurolondon. com. Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy.
Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www. eurolondon. com