Customer care agent with French, Spanish or Italian - Lisbon awaits you
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
• Answer to customer queries and requests, in a simple way keeping your smile, ensuring their satisfaction through a unique customer experience.
• Keep in contact with clients by receiving incoming calls and emails, managing claims and requests.
• Fluency in French , Italian or Spanish (C2 Level or Native)
• B1/B2 level of English
• Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Saturday
•Good computer skills;
• Any kind of previous experience or contact with clients
• Excellent communication skills
• Good listening and empathy skills
• Good time management skills
• Team spirit and flexibility.
• Flight Ticket reimbursed after 6 months-up to 400€
• 3 months free accommodation
• Competitive remuneration package
• A challenging working environment
• Monthly performance bonus
• Training provided
• Many discounts for: gyms, restaurants, beauty centers, pharmacies
Why use Recruitment Agency
• You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
• You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
• All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.